how to get rid of pantry moths and larvae in your kitchen?
No matter how clean and hygienic you keep your house and kitchen, somehow the pantry moths and worms come. Many people are worried about the infestation of pests in the house. It also increases the health risks of the family member. The infestation of various moths in the house is a very common problem. However, it not only increases the trouble but also spreads various diseases. Today we will find out some home remedies about how to get rid of pantry moths and larvae in your kitchen.
A kitchen of a house is mainly used in cooking, washing, and other activities of a house. Fire and water are constant use in theirs. So the kitchen remains dirty almost all the time. To take advantage of this opportunity-cockroaches, mice, ants, flies, lizards and many other insects are swarming around the kitchen.
To prevent these we should learn how to get rid of pantry moths naturally and keep them away for good. because there are various medicines or sprays available in the market to pantry pests. But you should use the organic method for the eco-friendly environment as well as our babies.
The infestation of cockroaches in the kitchen is a nuisance, so it is very important to get rid of it from the kitchen. Fruits and vegetables are not excluded from the attack of cockroaches.
You Can get rid of its pain to sprinkle baking soda in a corner of the room or kitchen.
You need to remove old paper wrappers, tin cans, or jars from the kitchen. These are where the cockroaches build their nests and breed.
Large holes in the walls or open mouths of pipes can make cockroaches home there if they are unclean for a long time.
In addition, you can leave a few bay leaves in the kitchen. Cockroaches cannot tolerate bay leaves.
[su_button url=”https://kitchenespial.com/best-air-fryer-for-chicken-wings/” target=”blank” style=”ghost” background=”#11ef9d” color=”#1f0c8a” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]you may want to see -“5 Best Air Fryer for Chicken Wings “[/su_button]
how to eliminate mosquitoes and flies forever:
[su_list icon=”icon: folder-open” icon_color=”#126040″ indent=”25″]
- To get rid of mosquitoes is to soak a few pieces of camphor in half a cup of water and leave it a corner of the kitchen. Then do your job peacefully.
- The smoke from burning neem leaves in a lump of coal or wood-coal fire is very effective in repelling mosquitoes.
- Mint is very effective to get rid of flies. Plant mint leaves in the tub of the house and keep it in the dining room or in front of the kitchen. You will see that flies are not coming to your house.
- Essential oils do not just beautify the house. It also helps to repel flies from the house. Spray lavender, lemon, eucalyptus essential oil in the dining room. You can also spray in the kitchen if you want. Flies will stay away from your home.
- Flies do not like the smell of cinnamon. Use cinnamon air freshener. You will see the fly away from the house.
- Take lemongrass oil and hot water in a spray bottle. Now mix lemongrass oil and hot water well. Now spray the door and window well.
To get rid of Rats:
Rats also carry many complex pathogens. You can use mint leaves in every corner of the house to repel rats. Rats cannot tolerate the smell of mint leaves. Regularly placed in the corner of the house will reduce the infestation of rats in the house.
It is difficult to tell where the ants come from when they smell sweet or food.
You can sprinkle baking soda on the kitchen floor at night to get rid of ants. The ants will go away. The advantage of using baking soda is that it has no side effects.
In addition, mix the same amount of vinegar with water and pour it on the way to the ants. Ants will no longer come this way.
Clean the kitchen with lemonade. You can leave garlic and cinnamon in the kitchen. The prevalence of ants will decrease.
In the kitchen, lizards eat small insects including mosquitoes. But food can also be contaminated for this animal. Lizard feces can be mixed with food. Make small balls of baking soda and chase them to different places on the wall to chase away the lizards. In the kitchen, place more bulbs next to the bulbs. The lizard will no longer be in the kitchen.
[su_button url=”https://kitchenespial.com/how-to-keep-a-kitchen-sponge-clean/” target=”blank” style=”ghost” background=”#11ef9d” color=”#1f0c8a” size=”7″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]”how to keep a kitchen sponge clean “[/su_button]
Some safety tips:
[su_list icon=”icon: folder-open” icon_color=”#ea1400″ indent=”25″]
- Some ready food spreads sweet fragrance. sometimes it will increase the infestation of mosquitoes and flies.
- No useless thing can be kept in the house.
- Sewerage around the house should be kept free of garbage.
- Insecticides must be given at night. You have to wake up in the morning and clean again.
- light attracts moths and pests.you should avoid direct lighting on your food table. while designing your house as well as kitchen, direct lights should not be placed in the dining room, dining table, or on the stove in the kitchen. Because, in some seasons, the infestation of insects is more in the light.
To get rid of moths and worms in the pantry is better to prevent insects from the kitchen than to cure them. There is no pair of the clean kitchen for this. If the kitchen is dirty, clean it immediately. Clean kitchen countertops, cabinets, rack, dining table regularly. Clean the kitchen quickly after cooking. One day a week, wash the whole kitchen thoroughly with liquid disinfectant and wipe with a dry cloth. If you follow the above rule, our “how to get rid of pantry moths and larvae in your kitchen ” article will be successful.