During the cooking period, Smoke combines with the water vapor in the air to form an adhesive. That causes the kitchen cabinets and walls to become oily. After some days, the kitchen walls around the stove, cabinets, and other items become oily. For this, the kitchen needs to be cleaned regularly and we should know How to Clean Sticky Kitchen Cabinets.
pick the bestseller kitchen cleaning tools from below-
So I don’t know how to get rid of this damp feeling and oil stickiness and make the kitchen clean and tidy.
Kitchen cabinets are usually made of plywood, furniture boards. As a result, it does not decompose quickly in touch with water like wood. Therefore, if you wash it properly with light water, the cabinet will be clean.
Today I will discuss three organic ways to get rid of sticky kitchen cabinets –
Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets With Vinegar:
Make a mixture of equal quantity of light warm water and white vinegar in a spray bottle. Vinegar can easily remove light oil stains from your cabinets.
Now spray that liquid mixture on the cabinet. After that, wait like this for 5-10 minutes.
Do not wet the cabinet while spraying too much. That can be damage the wood, paint, or polish.
You can use a soft scrubbing pad if you feel stubborn. In that case, you may use a sponge-like scrubbing pad to avoid scratch on your cabinets.
Now, wipe with a soft dry cloth in the same way. After the cabinet dries, if you see that the oil has remained in the oil, you can repeat it.
Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets with Warm Water and Liquid Dish Soap:
Take a bucket of light hot water and mix the same amount of liquid dish soap in it.
Then dip a clean, soft cloth in a bucket of water and squeeze out the excess water. Then clean the cabinet thoroughly with a damp cloth so that a light coating falls on the cabinet. Wait for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, soak the cloth again in the detergent solution, then wipe the cabinet and remove the oily feeling. If the fabric is dirty, clean, and then use that. If the oil stains are darker than before, you can use a soft sponge scrubber. If necessary, you can repeat the process.
Finally, wipe the cabinet with a soft dry cloth. Make sure that there is no moisture on the cabinet
Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets with Baking Soda:
If your cabinet has heavy grease or oil stains, you can remove it with baking soda.you have to make a paste with baking soda and vegetable oil. Make a paste with two parts baking soda and one part vegetable oil well in a bowl.
If you do this for the first time, take a little paste and test it on the cabinet, because the polish or paint on some cabinets can react with baking soda. The color may become lighter, or the polish may become rough. If you do not notice any changes, you can proceed.
The sticky oil look is more visible on the handle of the cabinet. You can use a toothbrush to fit into the grooves in the cabinet design.
After a while, remove the baking soda paste by rubbing it with a soft sponge scrubber. You can use a dry toothbrush to remove the paste from the groove.
Once the baking soda paste has been removed, soak a soft cloth in water and wipe the cabinet clean. Keep the fabric a little damp when cleaning; otherwise, the paste cannot be deleted.
Finally, wipe the cabinet dry with a soft dry cloth. You will see that the old oil stains on the cabinet are gone.
Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets with Baking Soda:
- Try to keep the kitchen floor clean at all times.
- Clean and dry the oil-soaked walls or the rest of the things in lukewarm water with a little Vim liquid or salt and lemon or a little vinegar.
- One of the most critical places in the kitchen is the sink. After washing the dishes in the pan, clean them with liquid soap and wipe with a dry cloth.
- You can use some natural ways to survive the infestation of insects. For example, if you put a few cloves in a sugar bowl, ants will not come. Flies can’t stand the smell of mint leaves and basil leaves. So some mint or basil leaves can be kept where the flies come.
- At least once a month, remove all items, sweep the entire kitchen, and clean the ceiling.
- it is better to clean the inside of the stove and the gas pipe twice a year. If dirt accumulates inside the stove, the ink quickly falls on the gas fire. Gas fires are usually bluish. If the gas fire looks red, then it is time to open the stove and clean it.
- Kitchen sinks, faucets, and kitchen cabinets need to be cleaned regularly. Clean sinks, faucets, or any metal objects in the kitchen should be clean on time.
Homemakers spend most of the day in the kitchen. So the kitchen should be clean and germ-free. If the kitchen is clean, the health of the whole family will be maintained.so if you feel, these three natural ways will keep your sticky kitchen cabinets clean.