How to Use a Meat Slicer:
- 10” Premium Stainless Steel Coated with Teflon...
- Aluminum Alloy Base in Red Color
- Cutting Thickness 0-0.4”
At first, you have to make sure that the meat is in proper condition. We highly recommend not to use your meat slicer on frozen meat or meat which has bones. You should go through the user manual to identify all the parts correctly. You have your meat and meat slicer, now let’s take a look at the following steps
How Often Must a Meat Slicer be Cleaned and Sanitized When in Constant Use:
- SLICE YOUR FAVORITES: Use your food cutter to...
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN: With a sleek, compact design,...
- EASY USE & CLEANUP: Powerful 180-Watt AC motor and...
- 1. This Befen Frozen Food Slicer eliminates one of...
- 2. MATERIAL OF MEAT SLICER: The frozen meat slicer...
- 3. BENEFITS: Save Money on Buying Pre-sliced Food....
A meat slicer is used for slicing not only meat but of different vegetables, fruits, and cheese. Follow the safety instructions very carefully. Avoid using your hands directly. Don’t try to slice fruits, which contain seeds using your meat slicer.
How to Clean a Meat Slicer :
It is essential to clean your meat slicer properly. A meat slicer is very likely to spread cross-contamination because of slicing raw meat and other food items. The steps of cleaning a meat slicer are mentioned below.
● Firstly, set the thickness to 0.
● Wipe both sides of the blade with a gentle scrub pad. The slicer should be in motion. This way, all the large food particles will come out.
● Now disconnect your meat slicer from any kind of electric supply.
● Keep the gauge plate in a completely closed position. Make sure the sharpening stone is not in the way. Carefully bring out the product tray, slice deflector, and the center plate. Wash all the parts by softly rinsing them with warm water, soap, disinfectant, etc.
Cleaning the Blade:
You can either clean the edge by removing it or leaving it in its place. If you remove it, make sure to handle it very carefully while cleaning.
In case of washing it in the fixed position, clean the front and back parts of the blade in an outward motion. Reaching all areas can be a bit tricky. Use warm water and soap while wiping the blade.
Cleaning Other Exterior Parts:
Clean all the outer regions by a gentle rinse with a soap solution.
Sanitization and Drying:
● Spray a sanitizing solution on all the parts before assembling.
● Then dry the machine in the air or by using a towel.
● Using a spray lubricant, carefully lubricate the slide rods.
● Make sure to lubricate the parts which are more likely to destroy after coming in contact with water.
How Often Should a Meat Slicer be Cleaned:
A poorly maintained meat slicer can be the reason behind significant health hazards. Moreover, the machine is less likely to last for a longer span if it is not timely cleaned. So it is essential to know how often a meat slicer should be cleaned:
How to Sharpen a Meat Slicer Blade :
After repetitive usage, a meat slicer can become blunt over time. If your slicer produces uneven slices or if food often sticks to the blade, the slicer blade needs to be sharpened. You should always make sure that the meat slicer is clean before sharpening the blade. Instructions to sharpen a meat slicer blade are as follows
Without a meat slicer, you can slice your meat.but that is possible only in your home kitchen and while the meat quantity is little. Your meat slicer blade be sharpened and cleaned after every couple of weeks. Keep an eye on the shape, size, and quality of the sliced product to know when you should sharpen the blade.