Melissa is a mom and cooking fanatic. She enjoys trying various recipes and always searches for the latest appliances to make her kitchen modern. She...Read more
This article will go over the different kitchen tools you might need in your kitchen, as well as how they work for various tasks. The kitchen is the heart of any home. In the kitchen, there are a lot of tools and utensils that can be used to make your cooking experience more enjoyable.
A kitchen is also a place for creativity and experimentation. There are so many things that we use every day that don’t get enough love or attention, like pots, pans, oven mitts, baking sheets, and more. The best part about these items is that they’re all affordable! So get ready – we have plenty of information coming your way!
20 Usefull but different kitchen tools:
- Mandolin: different Types of food that can be cut with the mandoline – vegetables, fruit, cheese, zucchini noodles.
- Doughnut maker.
- Pasta machine.
- nutmeg grater.
- Waffle iron.
- Corn cob holders.
- Plastic wrap dispensers
- Cheese grater: You can use a cheese grater as a zester by using the side with smaller holes instead of the one with larger holes.
- Strawberry huller.
- garlic press.
- garlic slicer.
- Apple corer: Use an apple corer to remove the center of apples before cutting them into slices, which makes peeling much easier – it’s also great for coring pears, avocados, and tomatoes.
- garlic mincer.
- Salad spinner.
- S’mores maker.
- Knife sharpener.
- Spaghetti measurer.
- Egg separator.
- Drying rack for herbs and flowers.
- Herb spiralizer for turning vegetables into noodles, ribbons, and spirals.
- Microplane zester/grater: The Microplane zester/grater can be used to create curls of lemon peel, ginger, or chocolate shavings.
- Tongs: Tongs are a must-have when cooking meat on the grill!