Details of 5 best cockroach repellent:
Cutter Backyard Bug Control:
- Coverage area: This can cover up large areas(5,000 sq ft), including lawns, ornamentals, and outdoor surfaces.
- Easy: just connect to your hose and spray.
- Poisonous for health: It may be poisonous and harmful on the face, eyes, and entire upper body.
- Less effective on mosquitoes: Very often it did not work for mosquitoes.
Ultrasonic Pest Repeller:
- Ultrasonic Technology: This pest repeller emits high-frequency sound waves that effectively repel mosquitoes, spiders, mice, and other harmful insects from your home as well as the kitchen.
- Easy to use: just plug this repeller into the power socket. It will start to work when the red beacon is on. for every room you should use a different device for the best performance.
- 5 modes of a switch: It has 5 modes that can be selected according to the target pest.
- Totally safe: No chemicals, non-toxic, less power consumption. This repeller is fully safe for humans and pets.
- Space limitation: Ultrasonic waves cannot pass through walls. So it’s wise to use an electronic pest repeller in each room.
- About earthworm: It is not clear whether the repeller works on earthworms or not.
WEI MM Electronic ultrasonic Rodent Repellent:
Syngenta A20378A Advion :
Hot Shot HG-95789 Roach Killer:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.